Adobe Max Sneaks Conference

Deasia Craig

VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

October 11th 

Photoshop Tutorial: Event 4

Location: Los Angelos (In-Person/Online)

    On October 11th, I attended the virtual Adobe Sneaks conference where you get a sneak peek at what

Adobe is currently developing. During the conference, the co-host Danielle Morimoto welcomed all

presenters while they gave their demos to the audience. One of the sneaks presenters was Gabriel

Huang and his project was called Fast Fill. During his demo, he showed how he could remove people

from the background of a video by drawing a mask around them and pressing the generate button.

Huang also demonstrated how you can edit a video the same way you can edit a photo. He showed how

he added a tie to the collar of a person in a video by using the mask and text to image feature. I was

surprised to learn that you can easily edit a video just like a photo using Adobe. I liked what I saw from

this presenter because I would have never known this information otherwise. I feel like I can use this

knowledge in my Computer Graphics class for assignments or to experiment more for myself.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

The Blvck Factor Part 2

Recreated Template