Adobe Gif

 Deasia Craig


VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

December 9th, 2023

Blog 5

Location: Baltimore, MD


Today, I was on Instagram, scrolling through my feed, when I noticed that the Adobe Instagram account
had posted images and videos. As I was looking through the content, I happened to come across a video,
I realized it was a gif. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to add videos to my blog due to computer
restrictions. However, the image below the video was, in fact, a gif, and I captured a screenshot of it.
The smoke moving gracefully back and forth from the cup was gracefully moving back and forth. In
this captivating video, the swirling smoke was the only element in motion. Moreover, it was created
using generative recolor, a feature accessible through Adobe Express. The video itself lasted for 5
seconds, and it brought back memories of creating my very first gif using Photoshop earlier this year in
class. Given the similarity of the image, I am inspired to recreate this gif and add my personal touch to
make it uniquely mine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

The Blvck Factor Part 2

Recreated Template