The Blvck Factor Part 2

Deasia Craig

VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

December 8th, 2023

Blog 4

Location: Baltimore, MD
 
Today, I assisted my friend Janae in creating a brand acronym for her brand, The Blvck Factor. We came

up with "Breaking Limits To Value Creative Knowledge." Additionally, we discussed the various design

applications she uses, with Canva being her preferred choice. However, I have more experience with

Adobe products. I am currently in talks with her about helping her design items, and during our

conversation, I experimented with Adobe to create a new design for shirts. Specifically, I utilized Adobe

Illustrator, employing the text tool to incorporate different fonts in the wording. I also made use of the

angle tool, adjusting the "factor" to about a 30-degree angle, give or take. For the art picture, I used

Adobe Express Ai text-to-image to generate an image of a black bird. Within Adobe Express, I removed

the background. Subsequently, in Illustrator, I uploaded my content, flipped the bird to its left, and

ensured that the picture was appropriately positioned to allow the words to be on top. The final product

received positive feedback from both of us, and we were pleased with the overall outcome of the design.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

Recreated Template