Adobe Max Creativity Conference: Day 1

Deasia Craig 

VDCMA (Computer Graphics)

2235880

October 10th, 2023

Adobe Max Conference: Event 2

Location: Los Angelos (In-Person/Online)



    Today, I attended the virtual conference of Adobe Max, this conference gave us insight into Adobe 

products since these are helping us become more advanced with technology. One speaker David 

Wadhawni introduced us to Adobe Firely, where he mentioned that this app itself helps us create 

images without going through the hard work, instead, we can AI generated using descriptions to get 

exactly what we imagined our picture to be.

Then, within the conference, they showed us how a person using Photoshop was taking a picture and 

adjusting it to his liking. This gave us a snippet of how to crop and edit our pictures when using Adobe 

products.


Having insight into this new app I just learned about can help me in my VDCMA class since we are 

using express and Photoshop but on our new assignments, I could possibly use Firefly to get images 

that I want. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

The Blvck Factor Part 2

Recreated Template