Photoshop Tutorial

 Deasia Craig 

VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

October 10th, 2023  

Photoshop Tutorial: Blog 1

Location: Fine Arts Bowie Uni. 


    Today, I did the Photoshop tutorial and I followed along with the steps they gave me. I tried 

something different while playing around with Photoshop. I was able to remove the background of a 

picture that the Photoshop total gave me. I unlocked the layer and tapped on the photo and at the 

bottom, it said “Removed  Background”. At that point, I clicked on that box which removed everything 

and now the original photos are basic with no background. As you can see photoshop did have a little 

bit of a rough time removing everything in the after photo but this tutorial is very helpful in my 

VCDMA Computer Graphic class as we are using Adobe Express and Photoshop to make artwork.


                                                                    BEFORE



AFTER


  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Blvck Factor Part 2

Recreated Template