Recreated Template

Deasia Craig 

VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

October 10th, 2023 

Photoshop Tutorial: Blog 2

Location: Fine Arts Bowie Uni. 

    In my free time, I decided to experiment more with Photoshop. To practice, I used a free template 

provided by Photoshop. In the original image, there was a zebra elephant. Using Photoshop, I hid the 

animal layer to create my own version of the image. I kept the rocks and background and replaced the  

animal with a cat photo I found on Adobe Stock. Adding the image, I clicked on  the add photo icon

and cropped it. To remove the photo's background, I used the layer properties  and used the quick

actions tool. Which had the remove background box and it removed the background of the cat.  I

repeated the same process with the yarn photo, and the results were great. Using this type of methods, I

can use these during my VDCMA class since I am still learning Photoshop.

ORIGINAL  


EDITED



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

The Blvck Factor Part 2