The Weeknd Concert: Washington, DC

Deasia Craig

VDCMA 230 (Computer Graphics)

2235880

July 31, 2022 

Photoshop Tutorial: Event 4

Location: Washington, DC


    Back in 2022, me and my friends went to The Weeknd Concert, it reminded me of the 

Beyonce Renaissance Tour, her tour shows Afrofuturism and Feminism, throughout the concert you 

can see the many different themes and aesthetics she shows. Which is why I wanted to talk about The 

Weeknd Concert since his concert also showed signs of Afrofuturism which I have discussed in. 

Computer Graphics with my teacher and classmate since that was the topic of discussion. Me and my

friends were able to capture pictures at different angles, the concert was very impressive with all the 

visual art such as the spotlights, the explosive fire, the flying space figure and the hanging realistic 

moon in different light settings. These elements were included in the concert and shows the variety

of how technology, graphics designs are used to show Afrofuturism. 



This is a photo token from TikTok and this was during the Weeknd Concert in Philly. I seen this figure. 

at a lot of concerts from last year besides mine. I think this is a flying space woman and it looks. 

Afrofuturism based on the glasses and mask she's wearing. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photoshop Tutorial

The Blvck Factor Part 2

Recreated Template